Information you need to know
• “David Stuart” means the person who is the owner of the website hereof
• “us” or “we” means “David Stuart”, his corporation, successors, assigns, or personal representative(s)
• The expression “you” means all users and browsers of our website.
• “our Website” means only this website and no other.
Registered office of website owner
David Stuart’s commitment
It is important to note that David Stuart recognizes that your privacy is of a paramount importance and therefore is committed to ensure its protection. Should we ask you to provide us with certain information, it is for the following reasons
• To identify you as the user of our website,
• To keep an accurate record of our valued users and browsers,
• To improve our products and services,
• We may use same to periodically send promotional emails regarding our new products, special offers or other information which may be of your individual interest through your email address you have provided us with, and,
• From time to time we may use same to contact you for market research purposes. This could be done by Email, phone, facsimile, or ordinary mail postage, however you may nominate as convenient for you.
• The information provided by you may enable us to customize our website according to your interests.
• In the event that you elect to withdraw your permission from us to use your information for the reasons outlined above, you must contact us immediately by writing to our registered office address mentioned above, alternatively, you can Email us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding your information
In order to prevent any unauthorized access by any outside party into your private information, we have in place an effective electronic system to disable any such unauthorized attempts as well as established physical and managerial procedures to further enforce and ensure the implementation of such procedures to secure your information. Moreover, we undertake not to sell, exchange, distribute or divulge in any way your personal information or details to any third party whosoever except by operation of the Law. Furthermore, if you seek at any time to obtain the information or details about yourself which we hold on our files, we shall provide you with your request, however, a token fee will be payable representing our administrative costs thereof.
The information we need from you
• Your name and occupation title
• Contact information including email addresses (if any)
• Your demographic details, in example, your postcode, preferences and interests
• Other details useful to us for the purpose of customer surveys and or interesting offers.
• Please inform us of any changes or errors regarding the information or details you have provided us with so as to enable us to amend same promptly.
Upon obtaining your permission, we will be able to send you a “cookie” which is a small file that can be added onto your hard drive. The cookie will enable and help you to analyse web traffic or informs you when you visit a particular website. Cookies also allow web applications to respond to you as individual. The web application can tailor its operation according to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and memorizing information regarding your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. Consequently, it helps us analyse data about webpage traffic thereby improve our website in order to tailor same according to our customer needs.
The only usage of this information and details is for the purpose of statistical analysis only, and then subsequently we remove same from our system.
Overall, cookies helps us to provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you found useful and which ones you do not. A cookie file can never operate in any way to allow us access whatsoever into your personal computer or any information or details about you. Its sole function is to share your data of choice with us.
You are at liberty to accept or decline cookies. However, most web browsers elect to accept cookies for its convenience. You can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you wish so, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
It is important to note that our website may have links to other website(s) of interest. In the event that you chose to use the other website(s), we are unable to exercise any control over the site or sites you have browsed into. Consequently, we are not responsible for any information or details you may have provided about yourself to those sites. We always encourage our customers to exercise caution by carefully reading the privacy policies of each respective website they wish to visit.
Terms and conditions applicable for the usage of this website
Hereunder are the terms and conditions governing the usage of this website
1. The laws applicable and governing this website and its ownership are within and exclusive to the Jurisdiction of the Commonwealth of Australia.
2. Any dispute or claim arising from or in connection with the usage of this website is to be determined in accordance with the relevant applicable laws within the jurisdiction mentioned in clause one
3. This website is designed to provide information of a general nature only and was prepared in good faith by its author(s) exercising high integrity.
4. The owner of this website did not take into account every individual objective, preferences, financial situation or personal needs.
5. Individuals, or entities using this website undertake to absolutely indemnify the owner(s) and author(s) of this website from any liability whatsoever in nature arising from the usage of this website.
6. The users of this website must consider the appropriateness of using the material(s) provided on this website and the products offered therein to the exclusion of any liability upon the offerror.
7. All copyrights with respect to this website is reserved and protected.
8. The owner of this website unconditionally reserves the right to prosecute any individual or entity that breaches the copyrights willfully or otherwise.
9. Any individual or entity seeks to propose ideas to be imported into this website must obtain the expressed permission of the owner of [T}he website.
10. The policies, terms and conditions set out herein is exclusive for this website and no other. Accordingly, the owner(s) of this website is not liable for any content(s) of other website(s) that may be linked thereto.
11. The users of this website undertake that they have read, understood and accepted unreservedly the above Policy Statement document including its terms and condition in its entirety